Mirror Opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I say the Duramax mirrors for sure. I like the Dodge mirrors too..but with your truck id say to the GM ones.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
your doing a cummins swap anyways, i vote the dodge ones, i heavent been a fan of the gmt800 mirrors they are too chunky and they look goofier to me extended that the dodge ones. as far as them being folded down they are badass. BTW i got mine to fold in yesterday.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
I would say chevy looks pretty good in the pics.

Only reason I switched to the chevy tows is because I drive a semi all day and to get in the CCSB and use them sport mirror drove me nuts.
But I agree the chevy tows give you better view. But with the same token the chevy tows cause a huge blind spot. The dodges may not.
IMHO.

CrewCab Steve

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score

Only reason I switched to the chevy tows is because I drive a semi all day and to get in the CCSB and use them sport mirror drove me nuts.
But I agree the chevy tows give you better view. But with the same token the chevy tows cause a huge blind spot. The dodges may not.
IMHO.

CrewCab Steve

i dont have a blind spot with mine i can aim them perfectly so that the smaller mirrors shows cars right next to me, and the larger one shows the edge of my tailight/bumper area, the cars behind me and the cars on the other lane.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma

IMHO.

CrewCab Steve

What blind spot do you have? I didn't notice one when they were on either of my trucks....

Also... Sport mirrors? The stock mirrors are no sport mirrors. Try out the actual GM sport mirrors and then you'll feel some pain. To make them even less useful... both mirrors are flat glass.

You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
What blind spot do you have? I didn't notice one when they were on either of my trucks....

Also... Sport mirrors? The stock mirrors are no sport mirrors. Try out the actual GM sport mirrors and then you'll feel some pain. To make them even less useful... both mirrors are flat glass.

I couldnt do it, after having the tows, the factory mirrors are horrible after that