Midland 1001Z w/ Dual 4' Black Firestik Antennas, Springs, Mounts, & Split Coax Cable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Anybody want my whole CB setup? The radio and co-ax cable have never been installed, never even opened the CB radio. The antennas are in excellent shape, they have been on the truck for maybe 300 miles or so.

I'd like to get $70 shipped for all of it in the US, Canadians we will have to see.

Correction: The antennas are 3'.

Last edited:

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
How tall do the antennas stick out over the top of the cab? Im def interested but I will have to see what i can spare on payday which is friday.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Hmmmm....Well at least if im not mistaken there are pivoting mounts you can get for these to lay them down to get past low clearance areas. Def interested but like i said i will need to wait till friday to see if i can afford the set up.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you looking to sell it all? From what I understand only the antennas were mounted? I'm looking for the antennas and cable but not the CB itself. If you're interested in selling the cable and antennas I'll be 2nd in line since Darkrider was 1st.

-Adam

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Ok I'll separate it if someone also just wants the CB. Where are you located? And you are correct.