Micropack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey dummy add the photo. :3811797817_8d685371
You must be registered for see images attach
Kind'a,sort'a but not quite it. Has the one piece green wire seal in the rear and no key slot in the front. The index keys are on the sides and gives it a sort of mushroom shape when viewed from the front. I'm thinking the TB and IAC is '88

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This is the aggravating little f#cker. The bottom pic is the tool I made years ago out of a piece of SS wiper blade stiffener. I have removed hundreds of terminals with that tool with no problem until I got to this one.
I did a little research and found out my TB was made in '87.

L31MaxExpress

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
IAC connectors are weird, they come out from the front not the rear. Ran across this trying to repin a LS IAC to run a Dodge style Holley IAC. Ended up swapping the connections at the PCM.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is the IAC , original on 95 K2500, 5.7, that I broke the lock tab. And then got a new shell and repin. It's a wetherpack, seals at the back, two lock tabs on pin. Insert the tool in front to collapse tabs and slide wire out of back of shell.

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IAC connectors are weird, they come out from the front not the rear. Ran across this trying to repin a LS IAC to run a Dodge style Holley IAC. Ended up swapping the connections at the PCM.
And that's what the FSM says too,out the front.

For some reason I can't get the tab to release. I've pushed,pulled,twisted even bent the tip of my little tool in hopes it would push the tab up. Don't reckon it matters,can't get the terminals anymore. I'll place the order for the connector in the 150.2 version and carry on. Need the weatherpack male terminals for the TPS and a new connector body for the MAP. EFI Connection will be my hero today.

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
This is the IAC , original on 95 K2500, 5.7, that I broke the lock tab. And then got a new shell and repin. It's a wetherpack, seals at the back, two lock tabs on pin. Insert the tool in front to collapse tabs and slide wire out of back of shell.
This the correct IAC connector that is on ALL '88-'95 5.0,5.7 and 4.3 TBI equipped engines in GMT400 trucks.

Last edited: