Member for one year, cant post to classifieds?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
Not really a post ***** I dont post in any of the game threads or anything like that just a regular I'm on here like a normal 19 year old is on facebook. J just musta hurt this little guys feelings

^ ***** :Moon:

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not really a post ***** I dont post in any of the game threads or anything like that just a regular I'm on here like a normal 19 year old is on facebook. J just musta hurt this little guys feelings

LOL....I'm not using post ***** in a negative way :handshake: believe me, I know all about it. I've got 20k+ on GMSB and TYF so I've been known to be a heavy poster too ;) I was more responding to Senor Poncho's post :D

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Ive got some lowering stuff and a pair of headers I know someone on here could use. However despite being a member for over a year I still cant post to the classifieds? The specifications for full access member are listed as 50 posts, 3 months membership, or 100 rep points. I dont post much, mostly lurk but have been here for quite some time. What gives?

Just post something relevant to the conversation in the chat thread for a little while and you'll reach 50 no problem

carluvr

Reaction score
Ive got some lowering stuff and a pair of headers I know someone on here could use. However despite being a member for over a year I still cant post to the classifieds? The specifications for full access member are listed as 50 posts, 3 months membership, or 100 rep points. I dont post much, mostly lurk but have been here for quite some time. What gives?

This has been my frustration too. Been a member for over a year but still can't post stuff for sale. Clearly the requirements, as they're written, aren't being adhered to. Fortunately, I've been able to sell most of my GMT400 stuff through Craigslist but it sucks knowing that are people here who are looking for exactly the stuff I'm selling but I can't post it.