Mean Green/VH Coachworks....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I vote ban him of course Chris changed his order because he didn't have the same vehicle after the years it took to get his product why would he want somthing for a vehicle he no longer had. There is more than k e person on this forum and others and on facebook that have nothing but bad to say about Baron. He says he'll refund the $300 but as we all know Chris has been trying every which way to get a hold of this guy forever and he cut off all contact with any previous customers and screens his calls to make sure Noone can make him feel guilty or at least get to voice thier anger with him. There's some of that second to none customer service and customer care he speaks of! What a joke! He came back in February or whenever because he must have been low on money scammed a few more people and disappeared again till today to make um some huge long page of excuses I'm sorry but I'm not buying it and I hope Noone else does either imo he's nothing but a scam artist
Let's forget everything for a second. Would a smart con-man show his face after he blatantly ripped someone off? No. He'd turn tail and run for the hills. Baron is trying to make amends. He's admitted he messed up and is willing to fix it. I say give him a chance. Let him live up to his highly rated customer service, and give him some respect for being able to run his small business at all. It's not by any definition "easy."

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He has already done this once. That is why we are all doubtful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He said, she said, they said, we said...obviously there are issues between chris and mean green, there is no point in further dragging out things further with rampant hearsay and conjecture. Those who have an issue with him need to get things straightened out with him in private, those who don't have any direct business with him, you've read the feedback, you can make a decision on whether to do business with him or not, but there is no need to further contaminate the problem or even add your opinion to the matter when you have no first hand experience with the matter. Chris' feedback on the issue has been posted, if you read it you can make up your own mind on the issue, but posting personal addresses, phone numbers, and other private information publicly is unacceptable.

take your complaints with his business privately with him, GMT400 has not affiliation with his business, or those that do business with him, again, feedback has been posted, that should be the end of the public matter.

Chris, if you do end up getting the issues with your transaction straightened out and would like to update your feedback please PM me and I can make an addendum to your original feedback at your request. but I'm closing this thread at this point.

secondly, banning is not, nor has it ever been, a matter of public opinion, Mean Green's business transactions are completely between him and his clients, it has nothing to do with the forum or his standing within the forum unless there is blatant scamming going on, which in this case, there isn't. A bad transaction, or even a few, is not a scam, especially amongst past good/great feedback. especially considering no one has ever reported any posts or problems with anything, like ever.

"voting" on banning someone does absolutely nothing. the decision to ban someone comes from administration, and to a lesser extent us mods. with the exception of spam or real scam attempts, the decision to completely ban someone, especially a long term member, is discussed privately between administration and mods, and ultimately is up to the owners and administrators of the site, even mods really only provide our opinions and feedback on the matter and not a final decision most of the time. if there is a problem with someone, you need to report them, and it will be investigated by the staff, depending on the situation it may take some time for the admin to weigh in on a subject, so even if you report them and demand that they be banned or whatever, it is not up to you, it is up to the administration...but posting 'we should ban him' is the most pointless and useless thing anyone can do and does nothing productive but incite further contention.

again if you have a problem, report it, don't incite problems, don't fight about it, don't act like a 2 year old, report it and walk away, don't even respond, just REPORT IT. if you have first hand experience feedback about a transaction that took place on the forum, post it and be done with the matter. My complaints about this thread are not directed at any one specific member but should be taken in consideration by everyone.

Those who have a problem with a specific member or something, I suggest you utilize the ignore function. we will ban people as needed but each case will have to be reviewed individually when they are reported.

we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.