manual hub conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joshjuniorr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I searched and couldnt believe theres not a write up on this lol. Anyone know how involved it is?

joshjuniorr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no way...thought warn sold kits for that stuff for all models. I'm new to the whole 4x4 world. Coming over from the ls1 forums with my trans am lol. Ive just always heard bad things about auto hubs being weak is why i asked.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
no way...thought warn sold kits for that stuff for all models. I'm new to the whole 4x4 world. Coming over from the ls1 forums with my trans am lol. Ive just always heard bad things about auto hubs being weak is why i asked.

Ive never heard of people having problems with the hubs on 88-98's. ALOT of problems with actuators and CV's

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think you might be thinking of the hubs on dodges and such that are "auto" in that they they are not manual. but thats for solid front axles, not ifs. which is what the 88-2011+ chevys have.

joshjuniorr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah. friends with solid axles come to think of it were the ones that complained. I dont plan on doing heavy trail riding so most of the stock stuff on my 3500 should be pretty solid