Make it look tough or clean?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I cant decide which way to take my truck. Ive thought about

1. demolding and painting door handles and mirrors white and get rid of the bug gaurd and wind visors and getting some 20" chrome rockstars with 35s giving it that clean look with clear corners and headlights

or

2. get the tow mirrors with the led lights and put the new 3 piece clearance lights on and some 16" mickey thompson wheels with 35s. and probly put stainless rocker gaurds on.

let me know what you guys think. thanks

Attachments

• after.jpg
    after.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 30

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I vote a mix. keep the wheels. new 35s. get the mirrors and clearance lights. debadge/demold. clear corners/parking lights. call it good.

98chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
clear corners with the clear 2010 cab lights then smoke the mirror LEDs? never thought about that.. good idea!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I say mix it up too maybe colormatched corners with the clear headlights the rockstars smoked tails and smoked cab lights loose the bug guard and colormatch the mirrors you have jmo as far as demolding it I would wait to see what you end up with then decide.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I vote a mix. keep the wheels. new 35s. get the mirrors and clearance lights. debadge/demold. clear corners/parking lights. call it good.

This! I've seen some clean trucks that make "beefed" trucks look like half assed lowered trucks lol

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yup id go with a little of both like get the 20inch stars some 38's a 6.5 cepek, visor with cab lights (smoked lights) custom bumper pocketed fender flares traction bars or if you want the really clen look forget the traction bars and get tortion bar relocators debagged demolded tint windows as much as possible (legally) and thats about all i can think of at the moment and i know ive got way to much time

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Don't worry Sully when I rag on your truck I'll be sure to make it clear thats who I'm talking about :crazy:

I'm mostly talking about local rigs lol