Mad Dog Trans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93$ilverado

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was actually thinking about getting a trans from them, but not now thanks for the information. I'm sorry you had to go through that crap, let us know how it turns out!

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
wow I would be calling up and rasing hell with them.

Lol, that won't do any good. I posted about them in another thread concerning their reputation.

OP, can't say you weren't warned. Hate it for you though. So many people have been burned by them it's not even funny.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I bet they will claim it was damaged during installation and is not thier problem. Hope not though.

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
I bet they will claim it was damaged during installation and is not thier problem. Hope not though.

If they do anything at all. Most often the reply is "**** you" in so many words. Their BBB reputation proceeds them.

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
is it leaking at the front of the transmission I can't tell. if it is did u make sure the torque converter was seated properly

The rear of the case is cracked where it mates with the transfer case. Could've been like that to begin with (likely with Monster Transmission) or it was bolted too tightly on installation. Either way the company is pond scum.

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man thats a big steaming pile of bullshit, good luck bro I know theres a lot of us on here rooting for you to get this straighened out

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Post up there number and a name and we can all call and flame them until they make it right for our member. I will call daily and leave messages. OP what is your name so I have reference?

Just a thought...