Lucky #13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

camok10

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I'm back in a gmt400. After about a year in a 900, and 2 mo's with a powerstroke I fell back into the 88-98 word. This is the 13th one I've had counting back.

Well here is the diamond in the rough, it's a 98, 175k on the clock now. 350 Vortec auto trans, push button 4x4, 342 gears with an open rear. Allready picked up a set of 99-02 alloys that are waiting on tires and installed a flowmaster 10 series knock off on it in place of the factory muffler.

Well here she is when I got it with spray paint animal tracks and now with out.

You must be registered for see images attach

And with out the painted tracks now

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Nice rig aside from the rusted rockers/cab corners, what are your plans for it?

camok10

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep it daily drive able, I was thinking along the lines of appearance. New cab corners, replace the rusted rear bumper with a roll pan, a smooth diesel front bumper. De-molded and truck bed liner along the lower portions. I can get a heck of a deal on m/t tires here in a couple weeks I have a set of atz's in 285 coming for 151 a tire. Oh and window tint because this has none!

I'm aiming for this truck again in a similar way. I wish I still had it all the time, it was the same truck as this but white with the third door and a gov bomb out back.

camok10

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
uh why does it say ergency on the hood?

It's lead by animal to say animal emergency. the same reason it had those animal prints on it too when I got it. A vet previously owned it. It's residue from stickers on the hood.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
Just what some people will do to their vehicles. Paw tracks and stickers on the hood aren't exactly the way i would go even for my business as a vet. Not very professional imo. Maybe something a teenage girl would do.

camok10

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I agree completely, plus it kills the resale. I am into this cheap enough it doesn't bother me but the person felt it was worth $3500. I traded a flat bed 94.5 f450 powerstroke 2wd 5 speed I had 1200 into for it because the feller needed something to tow a skid steer with. From what I gather his mother in-law was the one who " accessorized" the truck.