ls swap upper radiartor hose?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craig98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
what upper radiator hose do i use? the factory ls upper radiator will not fit my truck it is to short. i dont know which hose you guys are running. i am keeping the factory clutch fan on it just to save me some money for the time being. any help would be greatly appreciated this is the last dilemma i have!

Shaun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i'm running an 03 5.3L in a 90 RCSB that had a 350, and i am also running the mechanical fan. I used both hoses, upper and lower, from the 5.3. it fit fine. i got new hoses for the heater core and overflow bottle, just because my existing ones were old. but depending on what year you have, the hose should work. check out my pics. i literally just finished my swap last weekend. Good luck!
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?22438-A-CHRISTMAS-MIRACLE!

craig98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My radiator must be alot bigger then yours cause mine isn't even close!!!

craig98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I figured that. So now what do I do im about ready to to Frankenstein one together Haha.

Shaun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the 28 1/4" radiator. I put in a new one during the swap. The narrow one is for diesels I think. That's what they said at advance anyway.