lowered obs on limited wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have this pic of this truck forgot where got it any one know what drop and tire size its running

Attachments

• DSC02455.jpg
    DSC02455.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 92

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
It looks to be about 2" drop in the front, maybe a tad more; 4-6" in the back. All depends on how high the back was from the start, my 91 rcsb has massive fender gap(~8") in the back, while I've seen others with less. All depends I guess on what springs they used and how worn they are.

I'm not the best at judging tire size, but if the wheels were 8" wide and had an offset comparable to stock(in ratio of the 8" rims to stock 7"), I would guess the tires are in the 245-265 range. Since I don't know the offset or width of those rims, I can't exactly say their width, but going by how they sit on the rims and the distance they are from fender lip, IF they were the same spec rims as my 95, I would say they were 255's.

Last edited:

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It looks to be about 2" drop in the front, maybe a tad more; 4-6" in the back. All depends on how high the back was from the start, my 91 rcsb has massive fender gap(~8") in the back, while I've seen others with less. All depends I guess on what springs they used and how worn they are.

I'm not the best at judging tire size, but if the wheels were 8" wide and had an offset comparable to stock(in ratio of the 8" rims to stock 7"), I would guess the tires are in the 245-265 range. Since I don't know the offset or width of those rims, I can't exactly say their width, but going by how they sit on the rims and the distance they are from fender lip, IF they were the same spec rims as my 95, I would say they were 255's.

I just looked... they are 16x7s... Im not sure about offset. but they were stock on a hoe so im sure theyre pretty close to stockers as far as offset.

ridin_low07

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
what exactly are those wheels off of? i think they would look pretty nice on my 97 carmine red ecsb

Reaction score
There 2000 tahoe limited wheels there hard to find. they look really good on my ecsb. Took my body kit off yesterday when I did full brake job as soon as the rain stops ill get some new pics. It been raining here for three days off an on. I got to get new tires but they have to wait now the brakes killed funds.

I was thinking it the truck was 2/4 or 3/5. They guy that has my old ranger came over and got to looking. Got the tape out that trucks lowered and mine would be the same height as it with the 4/6. Its to low to come up my drive way. I think I'm stuck with a 3/5 at the max

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what exactly are those wheels off of? i think they would look pretty nice on my 97 carmine red ecsb

theyre off of 2000 tahoe limiteds... not very few made... a lot of them were used as police vehicles...

ridin_low07

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
so that would be a 6 lug swap right? rear end off a 3/4ton 2wd and front rotors and such?

Reaction score
No there five lug bolt right on. One year only and only the 2000 tahoe limited 2wd these rims are like gold I've been looking for just one for a spare. Everywhere I find them there only saleing the set or they want over $125 each. I've had so many people trying to buy mine for $200 for the set I just laugh and say nice try. After finding out how rare they are and see the pic I posted. There going to have to come with a good amount to get them.

If you find a set for a good price jump on them if there rare now think in 2 to 3 years as people mess them up.

Chris

OBS Fallen One
Reaction score
I wanted a set of these things at one time, but they're too expensive and oddly 90s-nostalgic. Jeep wheels are much more plentiful and run in an 18" size, and look so much better.