looks like keys would actually work on my obs, why? you ask, come read....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
shoot me an offer, they are pretty heavy so I don't know what shipping would be but I could figure it out.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea I know that, but since mine are sagging and the bolt is bottomed out, the aftermarket or ford keys are indexed differently, so that'd mean more bolt showing to put it in the same place it is now right? Meaning I could crank more, but if the bars won't hold, I guess it doesn't matter, they'll just bottom out and not raise anymore. I'll know more about it once it settles, but I think it's about as far as I want to go anyways.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
yea I know that, but since mine are sagging and the bolt is bottomed out, the aftermarket or ford keys are indexed differently, so that'd mean more bolt showing to put it in the same place it is now right? Meaning I could crank more, but if the bars won't hold, I guess it doesn't matter, they'll just bottom out and not raise anymore. I'll know more about it once it settles, but I think it's about as far as I want to go anyways.

you shouldn't be cranking that much anyways.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well if it aint bottomed out I don't see much harm as long as the angles stay good.

Like I said mine are like 1/4 or less off the stops so it'll be good with me.