Longevity of Super Bright LEDs Inc Leds???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Who here has used the LEDs bulbs from Super Bright Leds Inc? Rate the quality of their product. I only ask because I have seen a few post where members claimed that their LEDs only last a couple years. I am trying to replace the bulbs in my interior and I'm not sure if I want to go to LED or not. I don't want to pull the bezel every couple years to change out China brand LEDs. Removing my bezel is a PITA due to my custom DD radio and switch setup.

Also, it seems like most of the ebay and Amazon bulb sockets for the oem type bulbs melt over time due to inferior China plastic I really need to find quality products.

And it looks like SBLEDs doesnt currently have the replacement 194 sockets for the cluster

ima93chevyguy

Zip-Tie Mechanic
Reaction score
88-94 people have to use their NEO style bulbs for HVAC controls
I bought 3 brand new in 2015 and had to replace two of them last year because they were flickering but it could have been they just weren't making good connection.

But for Cluster bulbs... I've used amazon chinese ones.. installed new in 2015 only had to replace two last year because they were flickering a lot.
Honestly any LED can be a gamble because they're not all the same and can drastically be affected by enviornment.

delta_p

OBS Chevrolet, When Silverado Was A Trim
Reaction score
I put all SB led's in about 3 months ago so it's really too early to say. in the cluster i put the 194-NW5's and like the look, not blinding. The quality seems about the same as any other I've seen. I think their issue will be with vibration. They all use a resistor soldered to the led circuit and everything is encased in a cheap little plastic housing.

I used a SB led for the dome lamp, a festoon i think was called, and when i was trying to push it in the socket one of ends broke off. I ended up getting some ebay ones and filled up the end with a dab of epoxy and made the ends rigid.

so far so good.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used them in my 99 WS6 and they lasted longer than I owned it. I just ordered blue for my tahoe not too long ago from them. I have them installed but the truck is all tore apart so I haven't got to see them lit up yet.