LMC truck (MIP) Polyvinyl flooring to replace carpet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Happy Gilmore

Reaction score
Okay guys, I want to replace my factory carpet for a rubber flooring like LMC truck sells. The reason is because I use my truck everyday for work, hunting, and mudding on the weekends. My question is has anyone used this MIP flooring before or have you heard any reviews? Thanks!

rook

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm thinking about this too. Interested in what folks have to say about it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chevyman98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did mind in my 84 years ago but cant remember what brand but was from lmc. I liked, it wasnt direct fit had to trim some behind the seat and under the door sill plates,and slot holes for seat bolts and seat belt overall it serves its purpose.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes, I put it in my truck. It does lay and fit better than the pic after it's been in for awhile but this is right after I put it in.

You must be registered for see images attach

Then I put Weathertech mats in too. Pretty much a floor you can't hurt.

You must be registered for see images attach

rook

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow. That's damn clean Ruger, good job. I was thinking about just the bed of my 'Burb, but seeing that makes me think about the whole thing...

lovell11b

Reaction score
Where did you get the weathertechs? Their site says they dont make them for our trucks.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Buy them for a Suburban, the passenger side won't fit perfectly as the trans tunnel is slightly different IIRC
Sent from my RM-927_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk