Little shop mfg

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They look legit, I would buy a brake kit from them. But they get you with the upgrades lol

They also have 80K likes on Facebook if that means anything

Chris Rogers

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did note the volume of people added to the page. still doesnt mean a lot to me unfortunately NRE have the same amount and I found a LOT of unhappy feedback on them.

SO second question

has anyone bought from them?

I have tried to get a few questions answered via Email, FB site to no avail.

my truck NEEDS teh ABS sensors to function as that is how I derive speed and traction control with the aftermarket engine management I have. I cannot get an answer to that question.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They were running a name your price sale this weekend and are super swamped. Give him time. I had a response within an hour when I emailed him a month back or so.

Are you referencing Nelson Racing Engines are NRE?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Rogers

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They were running a name your price sale this weekend and are super swamped. Give him time. I had a response within an hour when I emailed him a month back or so.

yet to get one actually. been roughly that when I sent the email. happy to buy gear from him but I do not wish to if I cannot use what I bought.

Are you referencing Nelson Racing Engines are NRE?

yes. I found a hate page on him and lots of unhappy people. part of the reason I am doing research on this one before shelling out a moderate 4 figure sum on brakes.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
NRE builds some pretty wild stuff, but after seeing some of his vids, & the way he drives other people's vehicles on streets laden with traffic & innocents, there is absolutely no way my vehicles would ever be associated with the Co.!

Chris Rogers

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found those. You have a slight advantage though. You Are inthe USA. I'm not. ( US national but I haven't lived there for 18 yrs)

Whilst I know a lot of people in automotive circles around the country I am one to fully check out a biz before handing over hard earned cash.

Looks like I get a friend of mine to go see these guys. tulllahoma isnt that far from there.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
NRE builds some pretty wild stuff, but after seeing some of his vids, & the way he drives other people's vehicles on streets laden with traffic & innocents, there is absolutely no way my vehicles would ever be associated with the Co.!

That's where my next engine is coming from. I'm doing all of the install so he will not get near the truck. It seems most of his problems come from people overseas with not receiving his stuff. Unfortunately you can't rely on what read on the Internet. The people who post are the one with bad experiences. He wouldn't be able to charge what he does if it was crappy work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk