Limited fogs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Puttin a feeler out for em. Got my bumper already n want the factory fogs/buckets.

Sent from the bottom of a Jack Daniel's bottle.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Puttin a feeler out for em. Got my bumper already n want the factory fogs/buckets.

They're hard to come by. I'm running 88-89 quad beam headlights in stock adjusters bolted to some angle iron mounted to the bumper.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
They're hard to come by. I'm running 88-89 quad beam headlights in stock adjusters bolted to some angle iron mounted to the bumper.

I kinda like that. I got some lights here that i was tryin figure out a way to mount em. Lil smaller than gmts. Thinkin maybe some flat stock to existin holes but would like to score factory pieces if at all possible. Too bad denalis dont work.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I kinda like that. I got some lights here that i was tryin figure out a way to mount em. Lil smaller than gmts. Thinkin maybe some flat stock to existin holes but would like to score factory pieces if at all possible. Too bad denalis dont work.

Yeah I mocked up some Denali fogs in the corners on a regular truck and they just didn't flow right.

The quad headlights are the right size for the openings and have decent light output so it works.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
They are hard to come by! I had just about given up hope finding some! Then a bumper with them in it popped up on CL! Got it for $40! Got a new chrome bumper off eBay, and presto! Pure sex!
I almost got a diesel bumper but wanted the tahoe style. I gave up lookin for a grey esky console n got tan at yard up the road. Next day a denali comes in to the yard closer to me. Figures.

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
I still have the Tahoe bumper. It's tweaked a little, and has a dent. But is fixable. If your anywhere near me you can have it if you come get it. I'll never use it. Here's pics of it before I removed it.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
I still have the Tahoe bumper. It's tweaked a little, and has a dent. But is fixable. If your anywhere near me you can have it if you come get it. I'll never use it. Here's pics of it before I removed it.
I already have one just tryin to find the fogs before i install it

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
Guess I should pay closer attention to what I read! Lol! Been trying to give this bumper to do some who will use it. I hate to scrap it. It's rust free and a hard item to come by. Especially if your looking for it!

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Guess I should pay closer attention to what I read! Lol! Been trying to give this bumper to do some who will use it. I hate to scrap it. It's rust free and a hard item to come by. Especially if your looking for it!
Id take that airdam if u were closer haha