-:Light Bars, What Do You Have/Suggest?:-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
I understand that. And that's awesome. It's just the other people, you know their type, that kind of ruin the whole light bar thing. Stedson wants to get rid of his because of it.

-via Mobile
Yeah, I hear ya.

Sent from bored/stroked HTC One

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
Drill-less? Or are you just wondering about any other mounts besides N-Fab?

Any other mounts in general; roof, door jam, drilled or drill-less. A cheaper alternative to N-Fabs. Its the only thing holding me up from order one of these, as I can't justify spending more on the mounts, than the light bar itself.

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Might be the right place for it. I'm in a debate over weather to get a 24 inch led light bar or a 54 inch one. The 24 is 60 dollars the 54 is 120. Can't decide what would look better

sent from your moms house

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
Might be the right place for it. I'm in a debate over weather to get a 24 inch led light bar or a 54 inch one. The 24 is 60 dollars the 54 is 120. Can't decide what would look better

Depends on where you're gonna mount it. If you're throwing it on the roof I'd say go for the longer one. I'd also go with 50" if you're gonna buy the mounts. Most of the ones I've seen have been for 50" and not 54".

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The 50 would go on the roof the 24 would go on the bumper

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I might just go with the 24

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Depends on where you're gonna mount it. If you're throwing it on the roof I'd say go for the longer one. I'd also go with 50" if you're gonna buy the mounts. Most of the ones I've seen have been for 50" and not 54".

Almost all 50" and 54" light bars are exactly the same. The difference is where they measure from.

-via Mobile

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
Almost all 50" and 54" light bars are exactly the same. The difference is where they measure from.

-via Mobile
Wouldn't they all just measure from end to end? I'm not sure I understand.