-:Light Bars, What Do You Have/Suggest?:-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
Any updates on a mounting kit for some of these light bars, that aren't N-Fabs? I just can see paying 165$ for 2 bent pieces of metal.

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
Any updates on a mounting kit for some of these light bars, that aren't N-Fabs? I just can see paying 165$ for 2 bent pieces of metal.
Drill-less? Or are you just wondering about any other mounts besides N-Fab?

Sent from bored/stroked HTC One

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Cheap epistar light bars completely ruined the awesome factor of them. When all of the cree light bars first started coming out, only the real enthusiast had them, with good looking vehicles. Now every rusted out hillbilly rig with bull horns and 20' whips is running around with cheap epistar bars because it's the new cool thing...

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
Cheap epistar light bars completely ruined the awesome factor of them. When all of the cree light bars first started coming out, only the real enthusiast had them, with good looking vehicles. Now every rusted out hillbilly rig with bull horns and 20' whips is running around with cheap epistar bars because it's the new cool thing...
I just got it because of the deep woods roads or open corn field roads I find myself rolling down in the dark.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I just got it because of the deep woods roads or open corn field roads I find myself rolling down in the dark.

I understand that. And that's awesome. It's just the other people, you know their type, that kind of ruin the whole light bar thing. Stedson wants to get rid of his because of it.

-via Mobile

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Well I've decided to go good 'ol 130W Halogen for my off-road lighting. I will however be getting a small LED bar to use as a reverse light.