Lifted Crew Cab 454!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I hope who ever has the Short bed 454 appreciates it and doesnt treat it like a red headed step child anymore.

Geeze, and I thought I was hard on trucks....

Yah its none of your damn business how i treat my trucks i buy them for a purpose not to just drive back and forth to work. I like to use them to have fun.

tanman_2006

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm at work when I jump in my trucks. Licensed weight of 36,500. They are used for hotshot work, hauling my own equipment, and general farm use.

If you post it on line for everyone to see then be ready to hear any/everyone's opinion.

I hate seeing nice trucks abused, that's my opinion.

Source Unknown

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Lmao ok? I dont care.how you use your trucks but thanks for sharing. Oh and now that you said you hate seeing me abuse my trucks.ill stop, oh wait.nevermind that makes me wana do it more.

Sent from my LG-US730 using Tapatalk

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I hope who ever has the Short bed 454 appreciates it and doesnt treat it like a red headed step child anymore.

You are kind of ignorant. I fail to see where Taylor abuses his truck.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
If you look at his otger threads hes always an.*** lol

tanman_2006

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Always an ass? I have 2 other threads and yes I got impatient on one.

Only reason I said what I don't with my trucks was a response to you saying all I do is drive to work and back.

Source Unknown

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yah i never said.that how would i know what you use your trucks for. Im so glad you picked my thread to comment on.out of all.of them

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
Yah i never said.that how would i know what you use your trucks for. Im so glad you picked my thread to comment on.out of all.of them

Correct you said this

Yah its none of your damn business how i treat my trucks i buy them for a purpose not to just drive back and forth to work. I like to use them to have fun.

Sent from Robl@and!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Exactly nothing about what he uses his trucks for

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score

Dude, don't go into other people's build threads and bash them over nonsense. They can do what ever they like with their trucks. People are not gonna like you very much for it.

Sent from Robl@and!