lift or no lift???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its possible the guy I bought it from worked at Les Schwab. But no I dont have any pic of the key angles. The orginal owner drove the truck back and forth from Washington st to Michigan on a fairly regular basis like 3 times a year. so its possible that the bars are worn out. But I bought it from the 2nd owner who only had it a year. It had 80K on it when I bought it. It now has 178k. Maybe I will just head to the junk yard around the corner and pick up a stock set and see if there is any difference.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Just stick with ordering the section in the middle. I was never a fan of the light guards, too bulky IMO. Also I noticed it looks like you have the hidden winch. Can you send me pics or post pics of where it mounts? I want to do the same but I am afraid it will interfere with my front spring hangers since I'm SASd. But love the stance of your truck bro!

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What I dont get is that 99% of all the trucks around here that have done the SAS swap includeing Toyota's only 1% have front drive lines in them. I saw an 05ish 2500 cclb with about 40's on it and it had SAS but no front drive line its so wierd.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
probably has a passenger side drop axle and a drivers drop tcase

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is a very generic pic of what it looks like for shape but the pic below is not my truck but it will give you a general idea. _|===o===|_

the pic below is very close to the auctual thing just add L brackets on each side to mount to tow hook bolts
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

I am running the Warn 9500I and it works great.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
No it won't work on my truck. Front perches take the place of my tow hooks. I know I already stated that in your other thread. Also when watching xtreme 4x4 is I heard some np241 have a u-joint out front instead of the flat bolt on style. So if they don't have the front drive shaft i think it's because it's a better set up with the bolt on style. Dirtyhick can correct me if I'm wrong. My front shaft is working fine and can show you a pic of what I mean