lift kits for dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Anybody make them? Does anyone know if the front end of a 2500 is the same? I was thinkin, if not.. Ill just get a 2500 front lift, and get blocks, longer shocks etc for the front... Loojking at a dually with 100k on it. Got everything I want, but its 4x4.. So I'd probably lift instead of drop it..

86454k30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Same frontend. My friend has a 1997 K3500 crew cab dually with a RCD 6". The biggest problem is the crew cab long beds have a carrier bearing so it has slight driveline vibration upon take off. More like a shudder.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
yep same lifts work just buy the front kit then go shackle flip and 1 inch block and it should sit level

86454k30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you shackle flip you will have to use a 1" zero rate from off road design to move the axle backwards. And if it were me the only kit I would put on a 8 lug truck is a RCD because it doesn't use a dropped center link for the steering.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
Same frontend. My friend has a 1997 K3500 crew cab dually with a RCD 6". The biggest problem is the crew cab long beds have a carrier bearing so it has slight driveline vibration upon take off. More like a shudder.

because the drivline isnt in line with each other anymore and set up properly you cant just drop the carrier down an inch or so or leave it where it is the whole mount has to be redone to compensate for the specific amount of lift. that shudder and vibration will eventually wear through your center bearings faster than you can change them out.