Leveling Kit - HELP upper control arm rests on frame.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
word... I don't know why people have mentioned jacks at all.

Ive always jacked the front of my truck when i would do it. especially when im taking the t-bars out because it takes all the weight off of them.

doesnt jacking the front tires off the ground also make it easier to turn the bolts? well, cranking up that is, cranking down i dont think you would need to jack the front up

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Ive always jacked the front of my truck when i would do it. especially when im taking the t-bars out because it takes all the weight off of them.

doesnt jacking the front tires off the ground also make it easier to turn the bolts? well, cranking up that is, cranking down i dont think you would need to jack the front up

Cranking it definitely makes it easier to have it jacked up. Decranking I have never done with the front end jacked up so Ihave no idea if it's easier.

Mud96

Reaction score
So, approximately, how many turns to bring it up or down an inch?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score

As many as it takes. This is why you leave it off jacks, decrank a little on both sides then measure your fender heights and continue until you get where you want to be.

Osiris94ej

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Depends on how saggy tour bars are. Some take full crank and will clear the uca stops. Some you can crank halfway and they reach max lift. It all depends on how worn the bars are.

This is my first 400 a 90 with stock key's cranked untill no more bolt was left, I had about an 1/8" of gap from the stops. Rode horrible.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk