LEDs in switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98silveraydo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Try rotating them 180 degrees, LEDs have a polarity to them. I also checked all mine with a 9volt battery and some wire. I do have power mirrors, but have not had luck getting those to work, that project might have to wait until I can order some more LEDs and try it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went out and checked em just now and they work but they're not very bright, u can barely tell they're on and it's all ready dark outside, any other bulbs y'all are using? Does that T4 bulb or whatever work good? I was using the NEO4 from SBL

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I'll take pics of mine later. I used the neo3/4s from sbl right out of the box. No problems on my end.

97Tahoe4wd

Reaction score
I just did mine with some neo3/4's from SBL and they look just like the others I've seen. The light is better, but not like newer model trucks.

You must be registered for see images

That is looking straight down at the panel of switches, but from the leaning back position in the driver's seat it's not as impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I took pics but forgot to post them. They are a lot dimmer than the cluster but not enough to bother me
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

98silveraydo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Guess I'm just letting it bother me too much, I'll get used to it, thanks guys

TBaganATX

Reaction score
What brand of LED'S are you guys using? I redid my 94 BLAZER, and door lights were not bright at all. Pissed me off!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

deejaaa

Became Less Of A Human 5-13-18
Reaction score
looks as if more than just replacing the bulbs needs to be done. i see a lot of side glare in the door switches. some paint and/of foam might get the light where it's wanted to not be so distracted from it. LEDs have a forward throw instead of a 180 compared to incandescent.
other than that they look good.