LEDs by MOBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got mine yesterday. They look way brighter than stock in your pics. do they have the hot spots or is that just from the picture? Starting to wonder if I'm going to like this...

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks great!! and damn that thing has some miles on her!
Thank you Sir !!! ALOT of highway miles ...
I got mine yesterday. They look way brighter than stock in your pics. do they have the hot spots or is that just from the picture? Starting to wonder if I'm going to like this...
Don't let pics fool you bro ... Never judge a audio system by hearing it over the internet on youtube ...
These LEDs are awesome !!! better tone / total mood change to a cabin !!!
My ****** Digi Cam will not focus at night for some reason ...

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks, I'm still going to try them. I'm just always run my lights dimmed down. I have a few out now so I have them all the way up though. I just don't like my gauge lighting really bright, it makes it harder for me to see at night which I already have trouble with.

Are these polarity sensitive?

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Actually, they are (to me) not as bright as the stock lights (I had them dimmed down too) ...

and yes, I do believe they are polarity sensitive ...

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
His lights dont have hot spots also they are polarity sensitive.. hey man check out my headlights in my buldthread about halfway through

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
His lights dont have hot spots also they are polarity sensitive.. hey man check out my headlights in my buldthread about halfway through

Will they be damaged if installed backwards then? Just don't want to burn any up....

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL, I must have covertly started a green LED interior movement. When I got my set from Mobs he hadn't sold a green set he could remember on this site. I love mine. I'll stick to stock colors on the exterior to avoid police giving me any trouble. Technically your tag must be easily visible, I could see them stopping me for green back there. Last time I had a blue or red exterior light besides my tail lights I got pulled over & informed only emergency vehicles are allowed to run red/blue on the front.