LED tails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lftd98z71

Reaction score
I'm looking for some very clean LED tails, i would prefer them to be smoked. all the ones ive found look to ricey and "euroish" lol for me. red ones would be ok because i can smoke them. if yall got pictures of trucks with nice tails i would appreciate it. links to the lights websites would also help

thanks

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Those tail's look great, but myself and a friend of mine both had those tail's and we have both had several row's of led's quit working after a short period of use. I just thought I would let you know.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep. The not-quite-stock look of them is what makes them so great. They're a little different, but they don't jump out at you. I have them on my Suburban and love them. They're bright as hell too. I topped them off with some white LED reverse bulbs.

You must be registered for see images attach

And you can get them with smoked reverse lenses...

You must be registered for see images attach

Those tail's look great, but myself and a friend of mine both had those tail's and we have both had several row's of led's quit working after a short period of use. I just thought I would let you know.

I've heard of this. It seems to be the exception and not the rule. Myself and a local friend have both had ours for more than a couple years now with no problems at all.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well that's good then at least not everyone has had a bad experience with them.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep. The not-quite-stock look of them is what makes them so great. They're a little different, but they don't jump out at you. I have them on my Suburban and love them. They're bright as hell too. I topped them off with some white LED reverse bulbs.

When you put LED reverse lights in, did you notice an increase in visability at night? Also what LED's did you go with? I'm going to get some LED's for the back up lights, but would kinda like to know if there worth it

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When you put LED reverse lights in, did you notice an increase in visability at night? Also what LED's did you go with? I'm going to get some LED's for the back up lights, but would kinda like to know if there worth it

They're a bit brighter than stock. I have the 25-LED 3156s from Super Bright. I have the same ones in my CTS reverse lights as well. Good stuff.