LED tails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been running some on my F150 and have had no complaints. These are made by SONAR. Don't go with ANZO, those really look and are cheap IMO. I just put some on my 2dr HOE, really lites up at nite. I've got 2 extra sets if anybody is interested.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

I'm defnitely interested my stockers are all f'd up and i've been looking at getting some LEDs.. how much? I live in MN

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just got done tinting my stock tails and am pretty happy with them for the moment. I've seen these tails everyone's talking about. They look pretty good. Just one of those things I want, but I never actually sit down and order them I dunno....pretty happy with tinted stockers as well.

Crummins

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got the Anzo lights (had them for over a year) and I love them:

You must be registered for see images

I had originally bought IPCW LED Lights and they were total junk (and the reverse light looked stupid as it had a protruding diamond on the lens).

The best, and unexpected, bonus to these lights is the reverse lights work 10000 times better.