LED Gauge Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frankp

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone replaced the turn indicators, brake, seat belt etc. with LED's? If so are they also the PC74 types?

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
Definitely seen people change turn signal light before but usually people I talk to have removed the seatbelt light lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I don't know who I bought from but a seller on eBay has sucky a$$ less. Mine lasted 2 months then started flickering like hell. I'll order my gauge ones from SBL

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Has anyone replaced the turn indicators, brake, seat belt etc. with LED's? If so are they also the PC74 types?
I have done the turn signal and high beam indicators. They are the 194 style. When you pop the cluster out the larger Twist loks are 194 style. The smaller ones are the 74. The heater control is all 74.
I don't know who I bought from but a seller on eBay has sucky a$$ less. Mine lasted 2 months then started flickering like hell. I'll order my gauge ones from SBL
Good plan.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
So, ill update if it's better at night, but so far yitamotor LEDs suck. I ordered the high power 5 led cool blue... And they are just as dim as the halogen that came out.

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
So, ill update if it's better at night, but so far yitamotor LEDs suck. I ordered the high power 5 led cool blue... And they are just as dim as the halogen that came out.

I think when I used those I got the normal 5 LED tower bulbs, only took a few months and they started to die. So far no complaints from my SBL's though.

Sent from my 5.7 powered iPhone