LED Gauge Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
Well, it was just the daylight. The LEDs are perfect for the gauges, and insanely bright for the foot wells/dome lights. I'll be switching to pure white for the dome lights. Cool White is just a tad to blue for my tastes. The pictures of the dome lights are a tad over saturated from the camera, they are more like what you see in the gauges. But still too blue for me.
The foot wells being 'super blue' though I really like. It'll be a nice contrast to Super White domes.

You must be registered for see images attach

freeman35

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have, but didn't take pictures while it was apart, could probably get one of it assembled, though it would be in red
wasn't the easiest to get apart either

im in the process of replacing my mirror switch bulbs I got the new red 3mm led in and when I plugged it in the bulbs illuminated and then popped. can you tell me what bulbs you used also my bulbs were not soldered in just kind of plugged into the 2 holes

I used pn:RL3-R4545 from SBL

Last edited:

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive found that sylvania 194 bulbs work great too! And you can get them from your local parts store without shipping!

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres sylvania leds from the parts store. Very bright, nice light pattern with no bad hotspots. Picture makes the top numbers look dark but theyre not bad at all. A lot better than yitomotor leds.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
don't say that. I just ordered yitamotor leds haha

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
don't say that. I just ordered yitamotor leds haha
I think people have had better luck with other colors lol the red ones i had were dim, and you could hardly see the numbers at night.
"Sir, do you know how fast you were going?" "Sorry officer, i have no clue."

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got all my Leds installed and figured id share. These are the purple/pink leds, They light up very purple but show up blue in pictures for some reason.

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are there any leds that the dimmer will dim down

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Nope. Have to mod the dimmer circuit

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

nortex

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I don't have to read this long thread. What bulbs and how many do I need to do my 98 cluster and my ac controls?

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk