LED Gauge Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I actually bought everything except my HVAC and window/door lock switch LEDs from amazon. I didn't want to spend $100 on LEDs lol. $50 was a hard buy for me haha

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One thing that I'm curious about is exactly what LEDs y'all used that are making your gauges look so bright. The SBL ones that I used look nice, but they're not that bright. I'm actually happy with their brightness, I'm just curious what you folks used that are so bright.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I finished all the LEDs in my interior. Hory sheet it's bright
You must be registered for see images attach

Looks good!
One thing that I'm curious about is exactly what LEDs y'all used that are making your gauges look so bright. The SBL ones that I used look nice, but they're not that bright. I'm actually happy with their brightness, I'm just curious what you folks used that are so bright.
Well some of them if I remember right only use one LED chip. The ones I used to sell had 8 of them. That's why they were so bright.

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score

Seller Yitamotor on ebay. I've had far better experience with ebay than with SBLEDs.

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
okay so by the end of the week I'm ordering ledz for my 97, I'm getting all lights from Yitamotor, sounds like i'm better off ordering there than SBL. getting all the needed 194's and he also carries HVAC bulbs PC74, will i need to order twist locks for anything or can i use all the originals?

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
Couldn't beat the price difference of Yitamotor vs. SBL, so here's for those of you who wanna see blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So i put red lights in my escalade cluster but theyre not all that bright. Is this because of the blue tint on the esky clusters?