LED Gauge Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hodges87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love this one!!! the white needles, but the nice crisp white light, that has a slight blue tint to it... Looks very crisp and clean!!! i deffinatly love it! where did you get your LED's from?

They are the Natural White WLED-x5, and I bought them from superbrightleds.com. I'm 100% satisfied with superbrightleds.com, I even have LEDs on the 4x4 selector on the floor. Its looks so much better in person.

Ol'Rover

Dirt Road Scholar
Reaction score
They are the Natural White WLED-x5, and I bought them from superbrightleds.com. I'm 100% satisfied with superbrightleds.com, I even have LEDs on the 4x4 selector on the floor. Its looks so much better in person.

yea..deffinatly considering them man... they look mint... i was thinking of going green but Corey beat me to em...

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Door panels are 1 NEO3 perside and 2 NEO4's perside ??? And what to use for the lower door lights, foot wells and Dome light??

i found one NEO3 on the drivers side, and one NEO4 perside. honestly they are brighter than stock and do make a difference but not as much as i expected. i would do it again though because i like that everything now matches. lower doorlights as in the lenses near the latch? those should be 194 bubls so the WLED-x-x, this is also the same for the courtesy step lights under the dash and also the 4wd floor selector. the dome light i havnt messed with but its a festoon balloon bulb as superbrightleds would call it. im unsure of the size and all that, youll have to pull your old one and measure end to end.

Hodges87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a green led in the floor shifter, so when you engage 4x4 the green light comes on the the actuator engages. It looks sweet!

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah i was thinking of changing mine because its hard to see when its engaged with the blue