LED Gauge Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that was done in my 97, i was playing around in the junkyard yesterday though and pulled apart a gauge cluster in a 95-96 not 100% sure. but that cluster would have needed the twist locks to do the led swap. so if i were you i would pull your cluster out and check before ordering, its really a quick job. if not play it safe and order 6 twist locks they are really cheap anyways.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i just did my door controls and its kind of a pain in the ass. i dont know how they look yet as they are still sitting on my desk at work lol! but i will later tonight. i used one NEO3 and two Neo4s, thats all i could find but there has to be somthing for the mirror control i would think. but im going to get some controls from the junkyard to take apart incase i break mine. better safe than sorry. far as i can tell youll need a little flat head screw driver to do it all, but like i said there might be a few more i havnt found yet! i got pics but cant upload them at work. the three are right out in the open once you get the controls off the door, its pretty self explanitory from there out ( turn old bulbs out left twist new ones in to the right ) if you got the parts you can figure it out no worries! just give it a shot guys if i can do it so can you! but ill post pics and explain the process the best i can for everyone curious.

Ol'Rover

Dirt Road Scholar
Reaction score
My 99 Escalade Cluster with Natural White WLED-x5 installed

You must be registered for see images

I love this one!!! the white needles, but the nice crisp white light, that has a slight blue tint to it... Looks very crisp and clean!!! i deffinatly love it! where did you get your LED's from?

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i wanted mine all blue but yours looks great too. i got em from superbrightleds.com

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thats sick. i want some for my truck! i tried to make a set copying them off the net but couldnt figure it out. i need mine in mph though, im looking on that site as we talk!

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i see problems for me...my redline is different number one, and number two i have a stick so the gear selector would look goofy

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
For you though you can get a whole dash overlay. Im lucky to even have foudn what i found they dont make the whole overlay in KM. I also found the billet overlay cheape ron stylin trucks. Still debating on buying right now. I just wanna have everything ready for my interior and Im doing bodywork this year and headers and tires for my SS wheels. Im trying not to spend too much this year. The bodywork is a must though.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah ill have to look elsewhere, wait till you guys see the LED door sills im making out of stainless for my truck. it has a certain very familiar patter waterjetted into them hahahah. pics soon i promise. i been playing with these for a while now theres alot involved!