LED Gauge Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Green15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody else put their leds in almost everything possible in the cab? Like 4x4 switch, pass airbag switch, and headlight switch? Just curious if im the only one

Here is a few close ups of the instrument cluster and controls. Images do show up brighter in the photos than in reality so there isn't so much glare.

You must be registered for see images
[/URL][/IMG]
You must be registered for see images attach

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Here are a few photos of the interior dome light, entry lights and door lights from stock to cool white LEDs.

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My interior and dome lights are all green. I left the ones that click on the regular color so I can still see if I have to..

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
See that's a bit much for me to handle in a dd. When my truck goes sand/show it will get all green cause I have some unique paint/decal plans........

Tyler/T-Unit

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It doesn't bother me any. I like the all green, if I want regular light ill hit the dome override and use the click on lights.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
It doesn't bother me any. I like the all green, if I want regular light ill hit the dome override and use the click on lights.

To each his own! I will however do blue heater controls and green buttons. The 4x4 may be green. Door switches will be white. Passenger air bag green.

Tyler/T-Unit

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
What I did in one of our trucks is green everything, hot pink ac buttons, and bright white click map lights.

In my work truck, did white everything.

Last edited: