LED bulb help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Diego0123005

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased LED bulbs from walmart. 3157. They work but not really. The first time i put thek on my blinker wouldnt work. I flipped it and it worked but then the running light wouldnt stay on. First picture is without blinker second is with. I have the ep29 flasher so i dont know why the LED wont work with the blinker and the running light.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

RedRabbitZ71

Reaction score
I've got the same issue on my driver side, the turn signal and brake lights work but the running light won't but my passenger side is perfect. I just guessed that's what I get for being cheap and not buying the whole led taillight assembly.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
If those aftermarket taillights you have are still using the OEM taillight circuit board, or a copy of it, you need a special bulb for the middle position which does brake/turn and taillight - the special LED bulb is called an SRCK.

Richard

Diego0123005

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. Ordered the bulbs online. Quick question though. How come it is just the driver side? Both circuit boards were purchased at oreilly's.

lokitruck

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am having the same situation. Did purchasing the bulb fix the issue?

lokitruck

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased the bulb from super bright lights. If it doesn’t work I will be purchasing these for sure

Last edited: