LCA & UCA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, it said something about this person doesn't receive pms so I emailed you back, guess it didn't go though.

But anyways, check the "how to bag that truck of yours" In this section and there is pics there.

1buda

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, it said something about this person doesn't receive pms so I emailed you back, guess it didn't go though.

But anyways, check the "how to bag that truck of yours" In this section and there is pics there.

My PM box is all straighten out now. I did read a little on "how to bag that truck of yours". Good reading, I'll have to go back a read up again.

Thanks.

1996*GMC*SHORTBED

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wish ART offered their tubular arms for static use. In other words, for use with coil springs. Anyone know someone that does?

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I have ART arms and like them. They are lighter than stock arms. There wasn't anyone else that made tubulars at the time I bought mine so I had to pay a lot for mine. Kind of sucks now that there are many cheaper options out there.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Edit: WOW tapatalk really messed up this time! I was in the chat thread not looking for a 3 year old thread!

Last edited: