L92/6l80e in 2000 k2500 crew cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K2500fourdoor

Reaction score
Not Sure if this is the proper place to post this as I’m a newbie this forum, but here it goes.

I’ve got a 2000 crew cab classic. Currently has the 5.7 but after I sas swap it and make it look good, it’s gonna need some more ponies. I’m thinkin I want to swap in a 6.2 vortec and tranny out of like an 07 Escalade into it.

Now I can buy things like motor mounts and a radiator and make a transmission mount and so on and so forth. Putting the motor and transmission into the truck is the easy part for me. My problem is gonna be the wiring side of things.

I want the motor to have a factory look under the hood and I want all my gauges to work properly and everything to work like it just rolled off the showroom floor. Has anyone swapped in this motor/tranny into a gmt400? If so, any advice is greatly appreciated. Or if anyone knows a place I can get a harness that is completely plug and play.

Thanks!:)

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you're on Facebook, check out ls swapped 88-98 obs trucks/suvs. Joel Goodman in that group makes wiring harness to swap ls motors into these trucks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

K2500fourdoor

Reaction score
If you're on Facebook, check out ls swapped 88-98 obs trucks/suvs. Joel Goodman in that group makes wiring harness to swap ls motors into these trucks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Thanks! I’ll definetly look into it!