Kudos. EricST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Just wanted to give Eric a BIG Thank You!!! We did a straight up trade for some outer mirrors. Between my schedule & his, it took a while, but everything worked out great!
Although we've never met, from the start, it felt like I was dealing with an old friend. I really appreciate the honesty & integrity that he has shown.
Two thumbs up! 5 stars!!!
Thank you, Sir!

Now I gotta get back to work. Don't even have time to install 'em. Like giving a kid a bunch of candy, but not allowing him to eat any.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
When I got these, I just opened the box to confirm no breakage! Now that I've had a chance to go through everything, I'm totally blown away! There are actually 3 complete mirrors here! 2 driver's & a passenger!
One of the driver's is brand freakin' new! Still has the plastic film on the glass!
Eric, you outdid yourself! Thanks again!

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
No problem al! I was very satisfied with my mirrors, I had a spare one from when the passen side had broke, I had no use for it.. So I went ahead and shipped them all to you! I hope you enjoy them!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Eric is a fantastic guy to deal with! Great communication, knowledgeable, and very understanding! :cheers: