Kidd's 91 swb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kidd

Reaction score
My newest purchase of many trucks. Mechanically sound 103,000 miles, clean interior. 305 V8 with a crappy cherry bomb. Everything works 1991 swb Silverado.

You must be registered for see images attach

4 6 drop

Kidd

Reaction score
New Boss 338 10x20 and 8.5x20 275/45/20 and 255/40/20

New GMC front grille and cheapo insert.

Kidd

Reaction score
nice. What's your plans for it?

It's going to be my daily. I bought a cowl hood and rear pan, today. The paint is original and correct. I think i'll do the body work and repaint myself, no hurry though. I had a tonneau for one week and hated it. I sold it and plan on doing a bed spray myself in the next couple of weeks. I got to get a different exhaust on this thing its driving me nuts.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
It's going to be my daily. I bought a cowl hood and rear pan, today. The paint is original and correct. I think i'll do the body work and repaint myself, no hurry though. I had a tonneau for one week and hated it. I sold it and plan on doing a bed spray myself in the next couple of weeks. I got to get a different exhaust on this thing its driving me nuts.

What's wrong with the exhaust?