key question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
as of my my stock keys are in the top of my crossmember but i didnt even get enough crank to level with 2inch block lol. we jsut did a rc leveling kit on my buddys 2000 1500. i have his stock keys, are those any different then what ive got now? i want to get some keys to level it and when i do a lift kit later on swap to truck bars and crossmember to get away from the way they did it on the 4dr tahoes

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If your cranked all the way and not even getting 2 inches your t bars might be worn out and sagging some. IV never seen any do this but heard alot of people talk about it.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah i know they are saggin lol. shulda gotten way more lift outa it. keys are in top of crossmember touching now. want to get some keys to level it for now. when i lift ill swap to truck bars and crossmember to do away with the dumb crap they did on the 4drs

heres the rake on stock tires.. dont relly have a good pic of rake with the 15s on
You must be registered for see images

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
check the clearance of the upper A arm to the stopper, i cant even crank mine all the way without hiiting the stoppers, i could screw in thee bolt another 1/2-3/4 inch but its just max out the a arms, so i have it dailed back a little and maybe 2inch blocks in the rear is to much, most ive heard of is doing 1 1/2 inch in the back and then it still have some rake forward

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
If your cranked all the way and not even getting 2 inches your t bars might be worn out and sagging some. IV never seen any do this but heard alot of people talk about it.

Mine were sagged... I ended up getting re-indexed keys... I am also going to do a true lift in the future