JWall's 98 Reg Cab SWB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JWall

@jwall202
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Ive got things I'd like to do to this truck it just is always on the back burner behind my 76 C-10.
The C-10 is about as done as they ever really get so hopefully I can shift some focus to this truck.

Dyelon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is a beautiful truck in fact I have it as my Wallpaper on my computer at work! Except for the pic I have of it was from a different forum when you had it FS. Glad to see you held on to it. I have an extended cab that I want to get close to the picture of it a few years ago. Is it still on a 5/7 drop? Great job.

You must be registered for see images attach

JWall

@jwall202
Reaction score
That is a beautiful truck in fact I have it as my Wallpaper on my computer at work! Except for the pic I have of it was from a different forum when you had it FS. Glad to see you held on to it. I have an extended cab that I want to get close to the picture of it a few years ago. Is it still on a 5/7 drop? Great job.

Thanks! I am glad I held on to it too!

That picture is 5/7 dropped. I now have trimmed a little of the springs to get the front down a little lower.

JWall

@jwall202
Reaction score
I got a good coat of Adams wax & glaze put on it over the weekend...
I dont really consider it a show truck but its going in an indoor show in a couple weeks with our group of trucks so she got shined up...

Dyelon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks! I am glad I held on to it too!

That picture is 5/7 dropped. I now have trimmed a little of the springs to get the front down a little lower.

BTW I was meaning to ask...where could I get a set of those same sport wheels? Are they 15" or 16" and what width? Thanks again.

JWall

@jwall202
Reaction score
BTW I was meaning to ask...where could I get a set of those same sport wheels? Are they 15" or 16" and what width? Thanks again.
15X7's
I'd check craigslist, ebay, forum classifieds, etc, I don't know that you'd get lucky enough to find them in a salvage yard. They were on quite a few trucks though not just SS or Sport trucks.
They are out there but a lot of guys want a lot of money for them when they are in good condition.

I have that set on my other 98 now & i've had several offers to buy them off the truck lol

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
don't change the interior! the burgundy and blue interiors on the gmt400's were the best! i love the blue in my 95 Sierra RCSB, i wish the Z71 had blue or burgundy leather.

pickup is looking great as usual.