Just picked up this 72, it aint an SS... i know I know.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m trying to find some factory style buckets, I’m not a fan of the racing style front seats. I had to replace the carb, install an engine dip stick tub and stick. It runs great now, I’m goin to put a couple flowmaster mufflers on it, it’s got magnaflow style mufflers on it that sound horrible.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
My cousin wanted this, when his best friend got an immaculate '68 SS 396 Malibu, 4 speed and posi. Light green metallic, white top, black interior.
He got the '72 Chevelle he could afford... wouldn't even be a parts car for the one you have. 350 was its best feature. Trunk floor was mostly a sheet of cardboard, covering up the big rust holes...He got shut of it not too long after discovering (pun intended) that.
Worst part of the story, is the best friend rolled that beautiful '68 SS 396 several years later, driving drunk. He walked away though.