jl audio stealth box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

draggin95niss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have a 1-10 jl audio stealth box that fits all 88-98 ext. cab gmt400's in gray i need to sell to add to my budget to go bigger, it has 1-10 w0 which is a 250 watt sub in it, plays great just not enuff for me anymore....im asking 175 shipped in the cont. us....ill try to post a pic tonight when i get home from work....

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

tbro

Reaction score
i have a 1-10 jl audio stealth box that fits all 88-98 ext. cab gmt400's in gray i need to sell to add to my budget to go bigger, it has 1-10 w0 which is a 250 watt sub in it, plays great just not enuff for me anymore....im asking 175 shipped in the cont. us....ill try to post a pic tonight when i get home from work....

Interested. Please email pics to [email protected].

draggin95niss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes i do still have it...pm me ur email and ill send u pics...also if u want a new sub i can put in a new jl 10w1 essentially making this new for an additional 100 bux....

tylaughter

Reaction score
Where can purchase on of these? I have a JL W0 and would like a box like that. I checked the site and I didn't see one for the 88-98. Do you have another year box that happens to fit those years? How is the fit?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD