jeff's88silverado new truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well its been awhile since i been here and thats because i sold my 88 silverado. Was driving a s10 these last few months and that **** got old quick.

But now i'm back in a gmt400 and staying since other trucks and just **** and its almost exactly what i wanted will post pics tomorrow in the daylight.

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea i needed a bigger truck for the room and found a ext cab s10 which was a mistake now back in the gmt400 it feels like driving a big ass semi

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Flame easy i'm in the progress of getting rid of that grill. lol

But here are the pics finally

You must be registered for see images attach

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
trust me it looks worse in person. But in about 5 mins that grill and taillights are going on craigslist to trade for stock.

I know this isn't the proper area but will a 94+ grill bolt onto a 88-93 rad support

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Now I understand why you asked about the blue interior parts. Thought it was wierd that you had blue interior in a tan truck !!!

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
trust me it looks worse in person. But in about 5 mins that grill and taillights are going on craigslist to trade for stock.

I know this isn't the proper area but will a 94+ grill bolt onto a 88-93 rad support

Yes, but to swap a 94+ grill onto an 83-93 you need to change the inner bumper brackets and fender extensions.