I've always loved this truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
And when your 32, you will look back and say "what the heck was I thinking when I posted this response?"

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I have had a 350 and a 454 :deal:
Maybe you should read a little before you tell me what I do and don't have experience with.

Crummins

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have had a 350 and a 454 :deal:
Maybe you should read a little before you tell me what I do and don't have experience with.

I did read what your previous vehicles were. You are telling people there is no reason for a 454 which you obviously have no idea about.

:deal: <---- not sure what that means

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I never said there was no reason for a 454 I just simply said I would never put one in a vehicle. Are you sure you read what my previous vehicles were? Because you did say I had no experience with a 350 or a 454, and I would say dd'ing both of those would qualify as experience.
Also I have pulled the same trailer with the same 6000 lbs. load with all 3 of my trucks and the only one I would have a complaint about would be the 5.3 in my nbs and that is related to my 3.42 gears.