Is it wrong...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jerryred94silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If LMC is sending you Christmas cards, you're sending them too much money. Look for the same items elsewhere at usually lower prices. ;)

Richard
This. The only big thing I’ve bought from them was my new dash and associated hardware/paint supplies….which was enough for them to send me a Christmas card I guess lol

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
This. The only big thing I’ve bought from them was my new dash and associated hardware/paint supplies….which was enough for them to send me a Christmas card I guess lol
Each time I look at my absolutely destroyed, nearly non-existent dash, I think about that LMC dash and the price (esp w/shipping) still floors me. If I didn't used to have a yard full of these trucks with several good/decent dashes ready to go, maybe I'd have a different perspective. Time changes everything and there aren't that many really cheap parts trucks anymore, and I don't have anywhere to put them now anyway..

Today, people are selling used dashes for what I've paid in the past for whole trucks. I can't see spending 350-500 for a used dash that may crack when I install it, or start falling apart shortly afterwards. Maybe one of these days I'll make myself buy an LMC dash.

Richard