is it possible

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
just an odd possibly pointless thought, fabtech uses the trucks spindles to lift the front, then theres actuay suspension lifts and then body lifts. can you mix all three together?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
For the price of the 2 lifts that wouldn't work together you could probably buy a fullthrottle kit.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
And unless you just want to cruise the streets of Cali, by then you'd probably want to start gathering information and parts to do a SFA.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
And unless you just want to cruise the streets of Cali, by then you'd probably want to start gathering information and parts to do a SFA.

Why? IFS is a lot stronger than people give it credit for and a lot of swaps end up being complete hack jobs that I would prefer weren't on the road.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i was confused as to what SFA sttod for. i got it now, straight front axle, SAS whatever yes ifs is strong but up to a certain point i suppose, a component is only as strong as the person who installed it in my opinion. and if i was to ever to a straight axle swap then id have my neighbor help, hes a fabricator and a damn good one at that, the work that come out of his garage is phenominal. i wasnt meaning to start a debate last night i was ooking at trucks and i just had the wierd idea of it was possible to do a knuckle lift differential drop and body lift all together. i wasnt planning on doing it, i was just curious, plus since full throttlew has lifts up to 15 in it seems kind of pointless to buy three different lifts and hope they work.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I think your cv shafts and everything else would be pretty bound up if u did that. I also want to get bigger but for my use and being a body man not a fabricator not sure if I could pull off the sas. No were seems to list a price for the full throttle???? So does anyone know how much they are?