IOWA PEOPLE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

diehardchevy

Reaction score
I'm from oskaloosa

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk
Not from Iowa but I grew up across the Mississippi river from Keokuk and did all my running around in that area. Some years later I worked for a Ford/Chrysler dealership in Mt. Pleasant selling/delivering parts to south of Ottumwa,to north of Oskaloosa and back on a dily basis.I remember one day driving over one of the bridges in Ottumwa and seeing Tommy Johnson's speed shop.I used to watch him race chevys and Camaros in the 60's. His son Tommy Jr. went on to make a bit of a name for himself in funny cars and top fuel dragsters. My brother who has since passed away,worked in Marshalltown for 15 years or so. We're both diehard chevy guys and our dad sold Chevys/Oldsmobiles in a little farm/river community back there. Haven't been back for 2 years when I took 5 of my buddys up there on our Harleys. Rode up to Burlington/Ft. Madison,Argyle,Montrose and all around that area.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
So who all is planning on coming to this thing.

Me, Hunter, Taylor... Jake, Josh?