Interest in EBC4 ABS Bypass/Delete fitting?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdone

Reaction score
Hey folks,

With my recent adventures in EBC4 hell, I had the thought... "If only someone made a fitting that could be installed in place of the EBC4, without bending or re-flaring any lines, to confirm the EBC4 is the problem and/or just remove it completely." But of course no one makes this...

So... I have some contacts who may be able to custom build such a thing, where any of us with the EBC4 could simply unscrew the lines, pull the pump, and screw the lines directly into the new fitting. Not having bent, cut, or re-flared any lines, if we ever want or need to put an ABS pump back in, it would be super easy.

Is there reasonable interest in such a thing? I have no idea on pricing yet, and I would probably have to do a pretty sizeable run to meet MOQs, so it may or may not be worth it. Just trying to gauge potential interest before I spend much time on it.

I think I might want it for my own rig, but if the MOQ is 300pcs and I only need one, that math isn't going to work out very well. If enough other people are interested to at least cover costs, then I'll probably move forward.

I looked into making it myself (I have a friend with a milling machine who would probably be more than happy to help), but inverted flare tooling is prohibitively expensive, and also "I ain't got time for that."