Intersting wheel/tire/lift idea

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I'll start off by apologizing if I didn't get this in the right board here, just signed up, and for general GM ignorance, I've only ever owned a Ford before this

Anyways, I just picked up a '92 Sierra 2wd, and I'm planning on a 4" spindle lift. That's the regular part of this. I've got an idea in my head, and hopefully you guys can help me figure this out. So here's what's in my head:

31x10.50 tires
15x10 wheels, 4" BS
1.25"-1.5" Wheel spacer/adapters (already own the wheels, but they are Ford 5x5.5)

Would this kind of set up fit without rubbing after the spindle lift? I like the wide stance, a lot, and am really hoping this is possible :gr_grin:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I'll start off by apologizing if I didn't get this in the right board here, just signed up, and for general GM ignorance, I've only ever owned a Ford before this

Anyways, I just picked up a '92 Sierra 2wd, and I'm planning on a 4" spindle lift. That's the regular part of this. I've got an idea in my head, and hopefully you guys can help me figure this out. So here's what's in my head:

31x10.50 tires
15x10 wheels, 4" BS
1.25"-1.5" Wheel spacer/adapters (already own the wheels, but they are Ford 5x5.5)

Would this kind of set up fit without rubbing after the spindle lift? I like the wide stance, a lot, and am really hoping this is possible :gr_grin:

they wont rub, but the tires will be stretched to fit on those wheels, 10" wheels should have at least a 11.5" tire.

NacIK

aka Dirty Hoe
Reaction score
I would like to see the finished setup. I have 31x10.5's and wonder what they would look like with spacers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
they wont rub, but the tires will be stretched to fit on those wheels, 10" wheels should have at least a 11.5" tire.

Thank you for the help on the fitment, I'm happy to know its not an outrageous idea lol

Recommended fitment, you are correct. But I had no problems with my 10.50 tire on a 10" rim before even when aired down to 12 psi. Street, mud, you name it and I was on in with this set up in my old ford.

And plus I dig the look :)
You must be registered for see images attach

Makes em look a lot wider

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Well I didn't end up doing the 31s, got a killer deal on these 33x12.50s so that's what I'm rocking. They rub like a sumbitch so its a good thing this truck is a pavement princess right now lol
You must be registered for see images