interior lights dont work after headlight swap???????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
okay so on my 89, i bought it wrecked and it hadd no headlight wiring (some on cut it back to the main harness right next to the washer tank so i only had like 7 colored wires... i went to the junk yard and got the full wiring harness and lights off i think was a 96 and i spliced the wires together mounted my two grounds and everything worked like it should minus the turn signals and the interior lights.. in which the interior lights were working before i did this headlight swap.. could i have wired somthing up wrong to make the interior lights not work? i just hooked everything to the same color wire that was on the truck excpt there were two bright green wires for the headlight harness i got so i wired them both to the bright green one on the truck.. im not much on electrical things so when it come to tracking it down im lost.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Well sir, those are two different front ends but it shouldn't be that difficult. I'll see what I can scrounge-up for ya re: wiring.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well sir, those are two different front ends but it shouldn't be that difficult. I'll see what I can scrounge-up for ya re: wiring.

yeah i know, i couldnt find a harness for an 89 or similar model in the junk yard but i found all the lights and harness from a 96 so i figured i could make it work. i really appreciate it man.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Here ya go:
You must be registered for see images attach

Hope these help ya