Interior lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spareparts

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Asked about this before but can't find the thread so just starting a new one with more info.
When i open the door they do not come on. The headlight on/off button seems to work as it should.
If i turn on the interior lights with the rotary knob on the headlight switch the two front kick panel lights turn on but no others.
looking at the manual it looks like they should all have power to the orange wire, they do.
If i ground each bulb sockets white wire they will turn on at each door but individually.
The top dome lights will turn on when the button at the light is pushed but only individually.

It seems that the newer gmt400's do not use a interior light module and instead the keyless remote module controls them.
I can't find the DAM thing anyplace! nor can i find a part # anyplace. Without being able to test it directly im assuming it is bad but i can't even find it to get a part number.
Im also assuming it is a bad module because the key fobs will not work. The fob's will program as the horn honks but do not operate the locks.
Anyone offer any help?

Attachments

• 2011-10-13_184501_222.pdf
    145.4 KB · Views: 27

Spareparts

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think i located it right above the steering column. Impossible to get to without dropping the steering column.
I do have option code AUO.